Out of space but you really need to fix something with your screwdriver? Do not worry anymore with this flexible extension you can get anywhere!
Get bits into hard-to-reach areas with Universal Flexible Drill Shaft! It bends, twists and turns in any direction and won't rotate during use. The drill shaft is made of high carbon steel which is practical and durable to use.
- Extend the reach of your screwdriver/drill with this 11.8-inch (29.9 cm) flexible shaft.
- Easily reach screws that are too inconvenient for an ordinary screwdriver like screws a few inches from a wall.
- Compatible with small wrenches / cordless screwdrivers /low-speed DC hand drills / pneumatic screwdrivers / torque drills / electric screwdrivers.
Hex Shank: 6.35 mm (1/4 in)
Hexagon head: 6.35mm (1/4 in)
Length: 29.9 cm (11.8 in)
How to use:
- Insert the Universal Flexible Drill Shaft to the power drill just like how you would with the standard drill bit.
- Insert a drill bit to a magnetic bit holder in the end of extension.
- Hold the screw on top of the drill bit and press it down on the surface where you need the screw to be inserted. Power on the drill, and once the flexible drill rotates, the actual drill bit will turn as well.